Am I being selfish to wish that we were in the middle of another three-day weekend? I can honestly admit that I am not looking forward to waking up early again tomorrow, as well as getting the girls up and going, but . . . there will be no school on Friday (teacher planning day) so at least we have a shorter week to look forward to.
This evening I am:
- Reading: Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn, is my downstairs reading and my bedside book is Not My Blood by Barbara Cleverly. A Shining Skull by Kate Ellis is out in the car. February is going to be a “mystery month,” where I plan to only read mysteries and detective stories!
- Listening to: The dryer, of course. But it’s the last load of the day, thank goodness.
- Watching: We’re going to watch another couple of episodes from season two of Chuck.
- Cooking/baking: Mr. Losing It made a pesto and chicken pizza tonight. I baked some banana-walnut whole wheat muffins for the girls’ breakfast, and a pan of gingerbread for dessert tonight and lunches tomorrow.
- Happy I accomplished this week: I walked two hours every day again this week, and also got my cholesterol check and mammogram out of the way. We also had two no-drive days this weekend, and our taxes are almost done!
- Looking forward to next week: The launch of a new blog! It will be up and running later in the week, so stay tuned . . . .
- Thankful for: All the great mysteries, thrillers and detective stories that are still out there for me to discover. And Swagbucks.
- *BONUS QUESTION* What chore around the house do you dread doing the most?: Dusting. I get a lot of help from the girls and Mr. LI with all the other stuff that needs doing around here, but no one ever wants to help me dust and it’s something I hate doing.
Thank you again, Carla, for hosting Sunday Night Chit Chat!