November was the cruelest month, or at least it felt that way. Although I thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving, and loved having a week off from waking up early and making the girls’ lunches, the month otherwise felt busy, busy, busy and I feltcouldn’t catch my breath. Other things, like my weight loss and exercise plans, didn’t go well either, and we also had to dig into our emergency funds to cover an unexpected pet expense.
I am looking forward to December for no other reason that we will spend half of it in Hawaii, and most of that time with our son, daughter-in-law and grandson. So, bring it on!
Here’s how I/we did in November:
- Lose 3 pounds BEYOND FAIL. I lost nothing.
- Walk at least 3x per week Almost. I had a week where the cold weather and bursitis ganged up on me and I couldn’t walk, but otherwise did OK.
- Spend less than $150 on utilities Done! Utilities came to just $88 last month!
- Spend less than $180 on gasoline Done! We spent $154.84
- Finish up savings goal for Hawaii vacation Done! Our vacation has been fully funded – No credit cards!!
- Read 14 books Done!
My/Our goals for December are:
- Spend less that $75 on utilities
- Spend less than $75 on gasoline (not counting what we spend in Hawaii)
- Read 11 books
- Walk at least 20 minutes at least 3x per week
- Stick with Weight Watchers eating plan, but accept and celebrate what ever loss I acheive
- Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!!!!